Like My Fan Page!


Request your FREE Personal Hair Regimen

Ever wondered what to do to your hair in a daily/weekly/monthly basis in order to gain hair thickness and length? Ever wondered which hair products fit your hair the best? well you no longer have to worry anymore! you can now receive a FREE personal hair regimen that fits your own hair type.

The reason why I decided to take my time and write out a FREE personal hair regimen for Exotic Hair Care members , because my hair route and hair products might work wonders for me but not might work for you guys.
You guys have to remember there are different hair types, such as relaxed hair, natural hair with all different types of textures like 4a,4b,4c and the list can go on.

Now I know you guys are probably wondering "How can I receive my own personal hair regimen?"

its simple and easy! all you have to do is send me an E-mail at AskExoticHairCare@Gmail.com
providing the information below with the subject line "Personal Hair Regimen" 

Information you must fill out:

1. Username at Exotic Hair Care Blog

2. Whats your hair type? Examples: (Relaxed/Natural) If you are natural please write hair texture (4a,4a,4c)

3. Whats your hair Length? Examples: (/Ear Length/Neck length/Shoulder length)

4. What are the characteristics of your hair? Examples: (Oily/Dry)

5. What are your biggest challenges you mostly face with hair? Examples: (Breakage/Shedding/Split ends)

6. What is your hair wish? Examples: (I wish my hair was longer/ I wish I had thicker hair)

Any Questions or Comments? Share your comments and questions below!


Don't forget to follow me on twitter to stay updated with announcements about new new videos , Posts, Winners and prizes.
HAPPY HEALTHY HAIR GROWING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity or discrimination, comment will be removed and member account will be deleted! Thank you!